Useful information & care instructions
The following tips and principals are for every product regarding the trademark TRAMARK.
TRAMARK is a word combination for traditional market carts and it is a mobile decoration cart for presenting all kind of things, plants, or consumable products. It can be used as a buffet cart on events or in restaurants and hotels. Designed primarily for indoor usage, you can also use them for outdoor events but for this case, there are things you need to know so you will have a long-lasting display cart.
- Unlacquered points on the chassis must be oiled and attend at intervals to prevent them from rusting. Do the same for the wheel bearing and the nuts and bolts.
- Check the adjustment of the wheel bearing and tweak them if needed.
- If used outdoors while it’s raining or for the usage with plants, we suggest that you drill two approx. 8mm thick holes into the corners to drain the water. If you do this, please use a clear coat for the inside of the holes. You should also check your wooden plate from time to time for cracks and take care of them.
- For customers with white wooden plates, please note: the white colour is prone to dirt and stains (buffet carts). If you still want to have a white colour, we suggest a transparent foil for the surface to protect it. If you don’t want to use a foil or something similar we can also provide the information about the white colouring we use and of course the colour code if you would like to repaint the wooden plate.
- The vintage wooden plates in the special used look are all uniquely made, so there is no possibility that a second wooden plate will look exactly the same.
Please note that wood is a natural product so it will be still working inside for all time. Cracks can appear and especially if used outside due to the influence of the weather. This is not a warranty case.
All parts are handmade and must be seen as a unique item, so there can be slight differences. Visible weld seams are a part of our carts and they represent the charm of our products. The drillings in the chassis frames can be slightly different (mostly just a millimetre) which can cause wobbling wheels since the bearing is not in a 100% centre position. This does not have any effect on things such as stability, mobility or the usage of our carts.
A complaint due to the reasons given above is only valid if it is an obvious and elementary mistake; otherwise, the goods can only be returned at consignee’s expense and risk.
We wish you a lot of joy and fun with your TRAMARK presentation cart.